[icecast] Low frequency feedback?

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Thu May 29 07:26:34 UTC 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Devin Campbell wrote:

> I'm having a rather strange problem with what sounds like low frequency
> feedback in my stream.

I have to say that I'm not hearing it.  I am hearing what sounds a bit like
low level distortion sometimes, but I'm not familiar with the material so
it might be meant to sound like that.  I'm certainly not hearing what I'd
describe as low frequency feedback, and given your setup, I can't see how
such a thing could be introduced.  Perhaps you could describe the artifact
a little more in the hope that someone might recognise what you're hearing.

Geoff.