[icecast] Dummy soundcard driver for Windows (OT)

Ross Levis ross.levis at cchlawbase.co.nz
Mon Jun 9 03:29:45 UTC 2003

We want to setup multiple streams using multiple copies of
Winamp/SQRSoft crossfader/OddCast.  We are guessing that somewhere
between 16 and 24 streams may be supported on one dual-processor PC.
However, rather than sending the output of all the streams to a
soundcard (which may cause problems?), I thought it should be possible
to send the output to a dummy soundcard driver.  I was sure one existed
but I can't find one searching the net.  Any ideas.

Cheers,
Ross.