[icecast] Dummy soundcard driver for Windows (OT)

Stefan Neufeind stefan at neufeind.net
Mon Jun 9 12:10:37 UTC 2003

For Linux I don't know. If your using Windows you could have a look
at TotalRecorder I guess. Well, it's not free - but maybe this hint
helps you a bit.

btw: Running one WinAmp (for input) with several outputs you mean?
Get WinAmp classic (2.x) and take a look at the "dsp stacker". Maybe
that's what you want. You can have multiple DSP / Output-plugins at
the same time, set the order of the plugins etc.