[icecast] IceCast Questions.... ("id3 tags, mp3, Ogg, etc)

Luke Stodola minus273point16c at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 21 14:03:49 UTC 2003

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:48:42 +0100, "Andy" <andy at theyers.com> said:
> At 12:14 21/07/2003 +1000, Michael Smith wrote:
> >Using the admin interface (web-based) - it has a way to explicitly move all
> >clients from one mountpoint to another.
>
> Please excuse the daft question, but how do I access the admin
> interface?  I have a basic installation with the XSL files available in
> the
> defined web root, but can't find any admin interface to connect to?  Can
> anyone point me there to get started?

In addition to the <webroot>, there is also <adminroot>.  I set mine to
/web/admin.   Copy the included "admin" directory there if it isn't
already.  Then you should go to yourserver:8000/admin/ and log in with
username and password set in <admin-user> and        <admin-password>
form the <authentication> block.

--
  Luke Stodola
  minus273point16c at fastmail.fm