[icecast] IceCast Questions.... ("id3 tags, mp3, Ogg, etc)

Andy andy at theyers.com
Mon Jul 21 08:48:42 UTC 2003

At 12:14 21/07/2003 +1000, Michael Smith wrote:
>Using the admin interface (web-based) - it has a way to explicitly move all
>clients from one mountpoint to another.

Please excuse the daft question, but how do I access the admin
interface?  I have a basic installation with the XSL files available in the
defined web root, but can't find any admin interface to connect to?  Can
anyone point me there to get started?

Cheers

Andy

--
some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.
  -- Calvin