[icecast] Oddcast disconnections

Ross Levis ross.levis at cchlawbase.co.nz
Wed Jul 2 03:15:37 UTC 2003

Hi Oddsock

Have you had any reports of your OddCastv2 wa2 plugin disconnecting
without reconnecting?  I'm clicking Connect every morning before I go to
work and disconnect at night when I get home (due to traffic limits on
my DSL).  However, over the 5 days of operation, it has disconnected
itself 3 times before I got home.  I was using 2.0.3 until today when I
upgraded to the latest.

Today I was able to listen for about 3 hours before it disconnected.
When I get home, it looks like someone has simply clicked the Connect
button to disconnect, but this is not the case.

I have "Reconnect" checked with "Reconnect Secs" at 10.  Is there a log
file or something to check what may be going on?

Best regards,
Ross Levis.