[icecast] Stream from webserver

Qahatika letters at sw3k.net
Wed Feb 26 14:52:01 UTC 2003

Hello.

I want to know how I can put files (mp3s or oggs) on my webserver, make a
plsylist and stream them directly from the webserver.

I had found an apps witch could do that on the old website, but not on the
new one..

I also want to know what app you advise me for stream mp3s to a icecast
server (in ogg) under linux.
Because I've seen DSP for winamp, but no apps for streaming from a linux
mp3/ogg player.

Sorry for my poor english

Regards

Ruben