[icecast] Beta 2 Available...
oddsock at oddsock.org
Thu Dec 4 09:05:14 PST 2003
Beta 2 has now been released...We are getting very very close to the 2.0
release. This could quite possibly be the last beta before 2.0.. Please
help us by testing and submitting any bug reports to the icecast-dev
Here is the new stuff since beta1
* fixed a stability issue with the win32 build of icecast that would cause
unexplained exits of the UI.
* added new configuration option which if set, will create a file
containing the pid of the running icecast server.
* fixed logging message in the win32 build of icecast to NOT display the
full path of the module generating the message.
* fix segv when fallback or dumpfilename are not specified
* cleanup bad pointer access after config re-read
* added VERSION_STRING to defines for win32 project
Download beta 2 from http://www.icecast.org/files
Icecast development team
--- >8 ----
List archives: http://www.xiph.org/archives/
icecast project homepage: http://www.icecast.org/
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body. No subject is needed.
Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be ignored/filtered.
More information about the Icecast