[icecast] Debian packages: icecast2, libshout, ices2

Luke Stodola minus273point16c at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 10 16:29:47 UTC 2003

Yep, it was a testing src line that was throwing me off.  I *knew*
compiling debian packages was easier than I had been making it!

I've placed the new packages on showcase.stjacademy.org/debianpackages/
again.  (All I did was apt-get build-dep package and apt-get -b source
package for each of them, so the versions should be correct.)

Again, thanks Keegan for making these.  I will certainly appreciate
continued updates.

--
  Luke Stodola
  minus273point16c at fastmail.fm