[icecast] Debian packages: icecast2, libshout, ices2

Keegan Quinn ice at wasteland.respond2.com
Tue Aug 12 20:09:24 UTC 2003

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 11:29:47AM -0500, Luke Stodola wrote:
> Yep, it was a testing src line that was throwing me off.  I *knew*
> compiling debian packages was easier than I had been making it!

:)  I was pleasantly surprised to see that the packages which made it to
unstable were immediately built correctly on all 11 architectures: i386,
ia64, alpha, s390, arm, hppa, mips, mipsel, sparc, m68k, and powerpc.  A
strong testament to repeatable build systems and portable code.

> I've placed the new packages on showcase.stjacademy.org/debianpackages/
> again.  (All I did was apt-get build-dep package and apt-get -b source
> package for each of them, so the versions should be correct.)

Okay, great!  Looks just right this time.  I've got your builds up
on my APT source now; I don't have a box to test them, obviously, but
I think everything should be working correctly.

> Again, thanks Keegan for making these.  I will certainly appreciate
> continued updates.

No problem!  Glad they're getting used.  I'm falling a bit behind with
the updates, unfortunately, but they're still a high priority for me.
I'll drop another note here when the next ones are ready.

Thanks,

 - Keegan