[icecast] Source XML for status.xsl

M Edwards medwards at ualberta.ca
Mon Apr 7 04:46:09 UTC 2003

I've been trying to track down this mysterious 'icestats' file that the
status.xsl and status2.xsl read data from. There is no physical file as far as
I can tell, but a perusal of the code seems to indicate that the server
generates it on the fly when the XSL file requests it. So then I tried
servername.com:8000/icestats but I got nothing.

So I really got nothing, I would prefer to somehow force icecast to output
this info into a physical XML file on the drive so that I don't have to make
nasty regex's that have to use libraries that the CGI mod for apache won't let
me use.

--thanks
Michael Edwards
http://www.walledcity.ca