[icecast] compile error

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Wed Apr 2 17:59:00 UTC 2003

Good point. I just read that thread the other day.
I will be sure to add the part about unencrypted passwords as soon as I
get a chance.
No offense was taken. But I want people to be sure to let me know if
they find any problems or errors with the docs. The docs are only as
good as the feedback given.
Best of luck.
KJ