[icecast] compile error

Kerry Cox kerry.cox at ksl.com
Wed Apr 2 16:09:28 UTC 2003

I'm going to have to step in here now and say a few things.
I maintain the http://quasi.ksl.com/icecast/ page. I had hoped I had
made it clear that the instructions outlined there are based on
downloading the source from CVS. I have tested the instructions on my
page on several occasions, each time with success.
However, I am willing to admit there may be some discrepancies. If you
or anyone else does find an error there, please let me know. I am more
than happy to update the text.
Thanks.
KJ