[icecast] Simple playlist question

Dave Yerrington xgote at chromatics.net
Thu Sep 5 23:59:12 UTC 2002

Can anyone tell me what characters should be escaped when building playlists
to use for liveice, ices or anything else?  Ive been doing trial and error
guessing and I am trying to make a playlist builting script so I don't have
to make a new one everytime I upload something new to my server.. and also
sort it into an order based on a rule system simular to the one that guy
made @ oddsock.org

Thanks
-Dave