[icecast] Re: The LPBN radio station.

NetscapeSix at ChoiceMail NetscapeSix at ChoiceMail
Tue Oct 29 23:50:44 UTC 2002

hi I wonder if you would like to join my localplayer.com network? I
operate on the same philosophy. All my artists are unsigned and I have
their consent to stream their music. on my station. I envision a drop
down menu that helps me navigate to the city of my choice.

Raymond wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I'm starting a radio station on the LPBN. The music will be from all
> local Los Angeles bands that have not signed onto record labels. I
> have three people that have been recording local bands for over 5
> years - several times a week. The music will be offered for an
> Internet radio station. Some of the music will be offered as
> downloads. I'd like to offer the users the ability to make up their
> own playlists out of the music on the LPBN. The LPBN also will webcast
> live concerts and do interviews with musicians as well as have a video
> comedy mini-series about the life of rock bands.
>
> Does anyone know of a good management tool for an Internet radio
> station that uses Icecast?
>
> Raymond
>
> --- >8 ----
> 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is
> needed.

Murray Nelson
mnpicker at agt.net	ICQ # 53460269	Phone/FAX/Data (403)328-4261 					(push 2 to leave message)
#207 324 7 St South
Lethbridge Alberta Canada
T1J 2G2

Aardvark Recorders/Lost Lemon Records/Most Unusual Music (publishing)
Online AV content provider featuring AV streams of local live musicians.
http://www.localplayer.com

Guitar Instruction.
http://www.studio-lessons.com