[icecast] Re: The LPBN radio station.

Raymond rsteding at tecwise.com
Wed Oct 30 01:43:59 UTC 2002

Yes, I'm listening to Aardvark Recorders Present: Local Players - one.mp3

So you want to syndicate? Or you want both localplayers and the LPBN to
just share stuff. Anyway I like the idea and am ready to move ahead. I
have a bulletin board on the LPBN for the radio station but I think if I
create a mail group it will be easier to communicate with all the people
that are building the system. That would be myself, Vessy Mink, Clay
Claiborne and Steve Libis and yourself and this is likely to grow very
fast. The LPBN is growing like really fast. I have about sixteen hours
of video that I haven't put up yet. 8 hours of which is the Infiniband
roadshow - IBM, Intel and BMC software. Adelphia Cable is in trouble and
they seem like they want to begin working with LPBN. I have some stuff
of theirs that is going up in the next couple of days. Let me know how
you want to do this or what your ideas are.

Raymond