[icecast] what's happening here?

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Sat May 18 20:01:05 UTC 2002

"e" == enigmax  <Nicolae> writes:
> I haven't had the time to UNSUBSCRIBE because it's useless.
> You get more help from google.com than this list.

I wouldn't say that myself, I've gotten tons of help from
this list in the past. Of course, I usually check google.com
before going to this list, so maybe my usage pattern doesn't
quite match. =)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.  There
might be a law against it by that time.