[icecast] PHP script to administrate Icecast ?

Olivier Sambourg olivier.sambourg at enst.fr
Fri Jul 26 12:27:41 UTC 2002

Hi everyone

I wondered if any of you knew of a good PHP script to administrate Icecast,
as I'm not satisfied with the webadmin interface (templates do not control
everything and I'd rather not modify the sources). I've tried phpcast (found
on freshmeat) but I'd like to see others in action.
Another thing, anyone tried to change the mysql backend of icedir from SQL
to LDAP ?
Thanks a lot

Olivier