[icecast] PHP script to administrate Icecast ?

Pierre Amadio pierre.amadio at fr.alcove.com
Fri Jul 26 13:00:39 UTC 2002

Hi there.

> everything and I'd rather not modify the sources). I've tried phpcast (found
> on freshmeat) but I'd like to see others in action.

As far as i know, there is no other free project available.

What about making phpcast better ?

I did not touch it sources for more than one year, and let this
project sleeps on my box.

But i would be pleased to see other people making it looks better.

If that would be the case, i would be happy to put it available on
cvs on savannha or tuxfamily.

Have a nice day.

--
Pierre Amadio