[icecast] ices stdinpcm

smoerk smoerk at gmx.de
Tue Dec 3 00:11:46 UTC 2002

I testetd it with winamp2 and ogg123, didn't work. cpu usage was around
30% or 35%. the version is from yesterday.

this is my config file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ices>
         <logpath>ices</logpath>
         <logfile>ices.log</logfile>
         <loglevel>4</loglevel>
         <consolelog>4</consolelog>
         <stream>
                 <metadata>
                         <name>Example stream name</name>
                         <genre>Example genre</genre>
                         <description>A short description</description>
                 </metadata>
                 <input>
                         <module>stdinpcm</module>
                         <param name="rate">48000</param>
                         <param name="channels">2</param>
                 </input>
                 <instance>
                         <hostname>radiostudio.org</hostname>
                         <port>9000</port>
                         <password>xxxxx</password>
                         <mount>/test.ogg</mount>
                         <reconnectdelay>2</reconnectdelay>
                         <reconnectattempts>5</reconnectattempts>
                         <encode>
                                 <samplerate>48000</samplerate>
                                 <channels>2</channels>
                                 <quality>0</quality>