[icecast] web-based playlist manager

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Thu Oct 18 19:53:11 UTC 2001

Jack Moffitt (jack at xiph.org) wrote:

> Search on freshmeat :)  And I'm sure respective authors who hang out here
> will push their wares as well.

Grabbed the first one I found on freshmeat, and after a small amount of
struggle (and a fair amount more aesthetic tweaking -- why are geeks always
picky about how things look?  You'd think skins were going to save the
world, the rate at which they're coming out) I've got one up and working.

Now I'll spend twice as much time as I'd have spent writing one rewriting
this one.  Ah, well.

Good advice, though.  :)

Adam

--
Money means nothing and brings not happiness,
but it can be translated so quickly into such interesting things.