[icecast] Icecast 2 questions.

Tom Murphy freyason at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 02:53:16 UTC 2001

Hi Michael!

   I found those files and played with them. The live stream seems
good.
When I stream in mono/64 the sound is clean, but sending a playlist of
ogg files makes it all sound like it's underwater. :(

   Maybe I have something messed up in the playlist config. It didn't
like when I changed it from 2 to 1 channels. I guess the samplerate and
channels is dependent on the ogg file being re-encoded.

   The OGG stream of the live broadcast sounds a heckuva lot clearer
than a MP3 of similar bitrate though!

    Tom