[icecast] Multiple sources on one Icecast server

Katim S. Touray ks_touray at fanafana.com
Mon May 7 06:40:32 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I would like information on how best to implement a system with one Icecast
server, and many sources.  I know LiveIce allows you to specify different mount
points for different streams, but I have not been able to figure out how you can
achieve the same functionality using Shoutcast DSP Plugin.

Please let me know if you've been able to have many sources stream to one
icecast server using Shoutcast, rather than LiveIce.  Thanks in advance for your
help, and best wishes.

Katim
ks_touray at fanafana.com