[icecast] icecast 2.0 semi-permanent test stream

Dean at Home Dean at Home
Fri May 4 03:28:17 UTC 2001

Connected (finally!) at about 8:20 PST, streamed fine for about 2 minutes
(some Ninja tune or something) or so (great quality BTW) at 130k/bps, titles
and such came up fine, then the stream just stopped. FreeAmp then told me it
dropped to 127k/bps, but no audio. I trie drestarting it, nothing. After
restarting FreeAmp, I managed to get it going on the Beastie Boys at
131k/bps for about 2 minutes again. I'm using FreeAmp v2.10 Final on W2K.
Quality of the stream is awesome compared to my MP3 station at 128k, or even
some local 196k files!