[icecast] icecast 2.0 semi-permanent test stream

Seth de l'Isle szoth at ubertechnique.com
Thu May 3 23:48:10 UTC 2001

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 03:04:57PM -0700, Jack Moffitt wrote:
> Icecast 2.0 and Ices 2.0 are both fairly usable now.
>
> I have set up a semi-permanent test stream for people to bang on at:
>
> http://i.cantcode.com:8888/ices.ogg
>
> Please report any problems you have.

I tested the stream using xmms fresh out of cvs; it sounds great!

I had some trouble connecting where the buffer would fill but not all the way
and in the middle of buffering xmms would start the buffer filling over again.

Sometimes it would stop and show "CONNECTING" as the status.  Sometimes
"CONNECTED, waiting for reply."

The larger I set the buffer for the mpg123 plug-in the more serious the
problem.

If you'd like to compare this with the content of your logs I'm coming from:
 csb3049461-a.snbrn1.sfba.home.com
 65.12.14.28