Sv: [icecast] chopped audio problem

Arvid Gregersen arvid at playrec.dk
Tue Mar 27 17:17:53 UTC 2001

great I changed it back and now the problem persists. Now the stream is totally wasted. This is getting on my nerves! Does anyone have icecast.conf (perhaps also a liveice.cfg) that works for them streaming mp3's with a playlist? I would like to see them and compare to mine that have just gone to hell...

Arvid