Sv: [icecast] chopped audio problem

Arvid Gregersen arvid at playrec.dk
Tue Mar 27 17:07:29 UTC 2001

I just found out something weird about this. In realplayer it doesn't chop as much, but is does shut the entire stream off all the time (every 45 seconds or so). Weird. I tried disabling metadata and everything got REALLY messed up. Chopped audio to a point where a song 4.5 minutes long takes 1.5 minutes. What to do?

Arvid