[icecast] Winamp DSP and Icecast

Oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Mon Mar 26 18:09:41 UTC 2001

in case anyone is interested, I have encorporated Icecast support into the
Winamp DSP plugin that I have written.  It supports mountpoints and the
x-audiocast headers for song title updates and can also be DSP stacked thus
allowing you to send multiple bitrates to the same Icecast server (via
different mountpoints)...oh, and it's free too....

http://www.oddsock.org/tools/dsp_oddcast

oddsock