[icecast] another Icecast2/Vorbis test stream

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed Mar 14 15:23:03 UTC 2001

Greetings:

  Rats. The Ogg files are still reading as encoded at between 90 - 110
kbps, which will still effectively limit me to a single connection.

  'man oggenc' says the '-b' switch was okay. I set it to -b 24 for the
encoding, did I forget to do something else during the process ??

  Aha...The Vorbis FAQ says I can't currently go that low...so what's
the lower limit on Ogg encoding in beta4 ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net