[icecast] Anyone Know Shoutcast?

Brian Hurley bhurley at mediaone.net
Tue Mar 13 02:01:40 UTC 2001

Scott,

I run a shoutcast server that uses relays. Shoutcast doesn't do
anything with mount points, to my knowledge. You connect using
ip:port format only. Feel free to email me off list with any
questions you've got.

You might also try the shoutcast discussion list, which is where its
really supported. The sign up is on the shoutcast page.
www.shoutclub.com also has some info.

Brian Hurley
Detroit Industrial Underground
www.detroitindustrial.org