[icecast] no go, same ices/icecast errors

Brendan Cully brendan at icecast.org
Fri Jun 29 16:58:38 UTC 2001

On Friday, 29 June 2001 at 12:56, Kirk Reiser wrote:
> Hi Brendan and all:  Well the upgrade libshout didn't fix the
> problem.  Here are more logs from ices and icecast.  They certainly
> don't tell me much.

I've just committed some stuff to the ices tree which should help it
recover better from network errors. This works around the problem, I
don't know what's causing the shout errors though. I'll see about
adding some better debugging info to libshout next.

In the meantime you are encouraged to get the latest ices CVS.