[icecast] no go, same ices/icecast errors

harvey smith harvey at buskers.org
Fri Jun 29 17:10:46 UTC 2001

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Kirk Reiser wrote:

> Hi Brendan and all:  Well the upgrade libshout didn't fix the
> problem.  Here are more logs from ices and icecast.  They certainly
> don't tell me much.

hmmm, as I mentioned in earlier post I have the same problem, except
only about once a week or so. Simular log file entries complete with
the 'WARNING: Connect to yp.icecast.org failed' line. This happens
when my route to icecast is down (not very often).

Have you tried remarking yp.icecast.org out of the icecast.conf
file?

Harvey