[icecast] ices cvs crashing

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Jun 27 19:30:26 UTC 2001

Brendan Cully <brendan at icecast.org> writes:

> What does the icecast server log have to say about it?

It says something really lame like kicking source invalid mount
point.  I'll include it in my next post if any.  I realized after
sending that post that libshout wasn't getting cvs updated when I ran
it on the ices tree.  Probably because I just have a symlink in the
directory pointing to my libshout dir.  I updated that and encode.c
changed, so I've recompiled libshout and we'll see if that fixes it.
I hope so.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061