[icecast] icecast +liveice +linein

Alex Dovgal dolex at netneo.com
Tue Jun 26 18:54:27 UTC 2001

 use icecast+liveice  and i need to get stream from linein .
Icecast work perfectly and liveice was perfectly but i can get stream
only if I plug
lineout from my radio box to mic on my sound card . Is there any special

config string in liveice for streaming from linein or maybe liveice
can't do it
my liveice.cfg
# liveice configuration file
SERVER localhost
PORT 80
NAME My Radio Box
GENRE linein://
URL linein://
PUBLIC 0
X_AUDIOCAST_LOGIN
PASSWORD letmein
SAMPLE_RATE 44100
BITRATE 128000
STEREO
SOUNDCARD
HALF_DUPLEX
USE_LAME3 /usr/bin/lame
NO_MIXER
MOUNTPOINT stream
PLAYLIST playlist
DECODER_COMMAND mpg123
MIX_CONTROL_MANUAL
CONTROL_FILE mix_command
TRACK_LOGFILE track.log

What I must to do for getting stream from linein ?? Maybe ices is a
solution ?