[icecast] multiple ices streams and misc other stuff?

Brendan Cully brendan at kublai.com
Sun Jun 10 16:45:48 UTC 2001

On Sunday, 10 June 2001 at 11:30, Kirk Reiser wrote:
> > I have the multiple streams ready and can send you a diff against CVS
> > probably tomorrow (have to remerge it with the changes I've made to
> > the official CVS). I will merge it into CVS probably early next week,
> > I just want to do some more fixes to the main branch so that it
> > compiles well (and probably add support for the last released version
> > of lame). I want to tag it in a healthy state before checking in my
> > possibly destabilising multiple stream stuff.
>
> I thank you very much for the kind offer.  I will happily play with it
> if you are looking for real world tests.  If you rather not though, I
> don't mind waiting a few days for cvs updating.

Ok, here's a patch against current CVS (you'll have to update again
because I changed configure to look for <lame/lame.h>). I did the
merge pretty quickly, so I might have made a couple mistakes, but it's
running ok here atm...

I'll attach the config file I'm using too, so you can get an idea how
to use it.

-Brendan

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>text/plain attachment: patch.bac-icesmultistream-20010610.1
</UL>