[icecast] [thomas at arkena.com: [vorbis] mp3pro and the mp3 streaming license]

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Sat Jun 9 15:52:18 UTC 2001

Thomas,

You should post this hear, as it's just as relevant ;)

Hey guys, how do you feel now that you all owe Thompson $2k per year?
Vorbis look more interesting now :)

It's really disgusting how the technology is now worth more than the
music.

jack.

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Kirk <thomas at arkena.com> -----