[icecast] Sacrilege, but...

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Wed Jul 25 14:22:46 UTC 2001

> >  Alternatively you could try checking out icecast from CVS,
> >although I wouldn't recommend using the web interface to do it :)
>
> Harumph.  So how do you do it without involving the combined forces of Nato
> and spending a decade learning how to fight with WinCVS or whatever ????

WinCVS is not that hard to use, really.

If you're new to CVS there are numerous tutorials.  You can also use the
Cygwin version of CVS which will give you a commandline version if
that's what you want.

And I'm sure if you still have problems (understandable, cvs isn't for
everyone), someone can 'make dist' you a tarball.

jack.