[icecast] I declare ices stable

Natr Brazell brazell at bmh.com
Fri Jul 20 12:22:08 UTC 2001

What's the trick.   My server will hardly serve 4 people without
skipping and eventually dropping the connection.  I am running from a
cable modem to a T1 network!   Is there a trick.
I set the default_bitrate everywhere from 24k to 128k with varying
degree's of shittiness.  I am using the latest sources from both the
project websites.    I would really like to get it running.  The server
is a 700Mhz PIII with 128Mb of Ram on Redhat 7.1 on 2.2.17 kernel.

Natr