[icecast] I declare ices stable

Thomas Kirk thomas at arkena.com
Fri Jul 20 10:55:31 UTC 2001

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 12:43:12PM +0200, Thomas Kirk wrote:
> We are running icecast on linux 2.2.19 serving more than 600gb each
> months and it has been rock stable so fare. Right now our uptime is
> around 3 months.

ohh and i forgot to mention that our listeners peak at around 120
simultanious listeners serving around 120-150k people each months

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk
thomas at arkena.com
http://www.arkena.com

A friend of mine is into Voodoo Acupuncture.  You don't have to go.
You'll just be walking down the street and...  Ooohh, that's much better.
		-- Steven Wright