[icecast] Icecast under cygwin?

matt mcConnell matt at m-centric.com
Mon Aug 27 16:12:34 UTC 2001

Hi,
    I was just playing around with Icecast and wanted to see if I could get
it to work under cygwin (without spending a lot of time on it).  I got it to
compile by undefining _WIN32 in the CFLAGS make variable (-U_WIN32), but it
seems like the issue is a little deeper than this simplistic hack - when I
start up the server I get the message

WARNING: No mt while outputting [WARNING: Nonexistant thread
alive...][27/Aug/2001:17:47:52] WARNING: Nonexistant thread alive...

Has anyone gotten Icecast to run under cygwin?  If you have a couple of
minutes, send me some pointers.  But don't spend much time on it - like I
said, I'm just playing around.

matt

---
The real problem is entropy.