[icecast] cvs icecast seems to have gotten very flakey.

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Aug 27 16:58:03 UTC 2001

Hi Folks:  I upgraded a week or so ago to the most recent cvs icecast
and clients can not stay connected for more than about 30 to 50
seconds.  I was acusing the kernel of being the culprit but it would
appear not.  I went back to an earlier version of the kernel and the
problem still exists.  In fact, shoutcast and freecast are running on
the box as well and they're doing just fine.  It is the age old error
about client not receiving data fast enough.  Anyone have any ideas or
suggestions?  Just when I thought I finally had it all straightened
out!  Oh well.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061