[icecast] ices

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Fri Apr 6 01:42:41 UTC 2001

you're going to laugh, but since i switched to debian and the wonders of apt-get i haven't needed a compiler and have kept my install minimal (apt figures out dependencies and install them on an as-needed basis)

I'm getting a compiler going but I'm having to learn some things about GCC i could have lived without.

also having started down this path I'm probably going to get involved with streaming local music so i'd like to crack it.

the ex has lost interest (she's a fickle cow)

;-)