[Icecast-dev] GSoc 2015 Queries

Nikhil Ramesh rnikhil.2014 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:24:08 PST 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,
             I am Nikhil.R, second year student in Birla Institute of
Technology,Pilani, India. I am interested in applying for Google summer of
Code(GSoc) under xiph.org .I have around two years of experience in web
development and I am currently working for startup also as a backend
developer.  I am very proficient in Javascript, PHP, Python, Lua, SQL,
HTML5 and  CSS3. I have done many side projects using the same tools.

Link to github profile: https://github.com/rnikhil275
This should give you a good idea of the experience I have in this field. I
have uploaded around 80% of my projects there.

I am interested in two projects:
Stream directory API
Client side for stream directory API
I have also worked with WebRTC before, as you can see from my github profile

I want to learn more about the project and if possible submit a small demo,
before submitting a final proposal. I also want to get some guidance on how
these should be implemented so that I can start as soon as possible.

I just wanted to know more about the project so that I can show you guys a
prototype before the final proposal submission. I want to do some simple
tasks first showing that I will be the right candidate for the project.

Thank You,
Nikhil.R
BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, India
+91-7728835767