[Icecast-dev] Icecast statistics dashboard with Piwik

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Tue Apr 14 22:07:20 PDT 2015

Hi Alejandro,

On 04/15/2015 02:10 AM, Alejandro wrote:
> Hi All, here a few examples about how look ELK (ElasticSearch +
> Logstash + Kibana) stack with Icecast logs parsed.

Very interesting, I recently started looking at ELK too. Didn't get
around to Icecast aspects yet, so this will be highly appreciated.

> Last 7 days: http://bit.ly/1CHlhiS
> Last 30 days: http://bit.ly/1DgM5c2

FYI, second link only shows a dropbox login for me.

> If any be interested in try here is the Logstash config for parse the
> logs: http://bit.ly/1IbvYxI

I'm sure going to play around with that, very useful, thanks!

> Some interesting filters that we use here, is remove any session lower
> of 60 seg, filter bots, monitoring users-agents, request to non
> mountpoints and consolidate by Uniq IP

Things that one doesn't necessarily think of if they don't have a big
production deployment. :-)
So that's very helpful.

Thanks again!

Thomas