[Icecast-dev] Icecast statistics dashboard with Piwik

Alejandro cdgraff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:10:41 PDT 2015

Hi All, here a few examples about how look ELK (ElasticSearch + Logstash +
Kibana) stack with Icecast logs parsed.

Last 7 days: http://bit.ly/1CHlhiS
Last 30 days: http://bit.ly/1DgM5c2

If any be interested in try here is the Logstash config for parse the logs:
http://bit.ly/1IbvYxI

Some interesting filters that we use here, is remove any session lower of
60 seg, filter bots, monitoring users-agents, request to non mountpoints
and consolidate by Uniq IP

Regards,
Alejandro