[Icecast-dev] upcoming libshout beta/snapshot

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Sun Apr 19 13:15:56 PDT 2015

Hi,

as some of you might know Philipp has been working hard on adding TLS
support to libshout, and a few other things.

Originally we were planning to publish a beta or snapshot today, but we
didn't manage to agree on a openssl client side cipher list yet.
If anyone happens to know about proven secure settings, just like the
Mozilla labs settings for server side, please let us know. We want to
have secure and future proof defaults that will work with the current
Icecast server cipher list and maybe also the one we used previously.

We hope to have something sorted out within a week.

Cheers

Thomas

PS: cc'ing mixxx-dev as requested by Philipp.