[Icecast-dev] Radio player for FirefoxOS

Emilis Dambauskas emilis.d at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 03:52:58 PDT 2013

Hi, again,

is there any URL where I could POST to suggest streams for dir.xiph.org?

My users are demanding the ability to add their own stations to the app:
https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/world-radio-player/ratings

I would like to use their input (with their explicit consent) to push
data about new streams to dir.xiph.org.

--
Emilis Dambauskas

emilis.d at gmail.com