[Icecast-dev] Radio player for FirefoxOS

Emilis Dambauskas emilis.d at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:29:05 PDT 2013

On 06/10/2013 07:31 PM, "Thomas B. Rücker" wrote:

>> I am now waiting for API to get out of the experimental state :-)
>
> I can give you a stable snapshot for your app explicitly, until the
> real API pans out.
> But I won't support that ad infinity, basically until you then release
> an updated version for final API and usage of the 'snapshot' tapers off.

Thank you for the offer! I will check if I need it that bad in the next
few days :-).

I still need to check my app bundling options, so I am not sure right
now if I will need to let my app use the API directly or I will use it
via a build script. My current Makefile uses yp.xml which is good enough
in this case.

--
Emilis Dambauskas

emilis.d at gmail.com