[Icecast-dev] Help

renato fringuello rfringuello at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:41:50 PDT 2012

For example, this station: http://radio.dyne.org:8000/ondarossa.mp3
has got a xspf file?
I obtain a message: Could not parse XSLT file when i try to open it

For the stations that I can't found in yp.xml
(e.g. http://212.162.68.230/1.mp3
       http://212.162.68.230/2.mp3
       http://212.162.68.230/3.mp3
       http://stream15.top-ix.org/ondequadre )
it means they aren't on an official database ? because I can hear
them! so they exist!

The project to enrich the APIs is a long term plan? Because I think
this is a very good project and it needs APIs!!

Thanks again for your disponibility and sorry for my english!