[Icecast-dev] Help

renato fringuello rfringuello at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 06:42:35 PDT 2012

Ok Thomas, I understood, it wasn't intention do like that.
The xspf file associated to each station is instead real-time updated?
Why not all the stations has got that file?
Why stations like  http://212.162.68.230/1.mp3  and others are not inside
yp.xml?

PS I'm sorry but my mail client automatically answers to the sender!